Gyeonggi Education pursues Student-Centered, School-Centered education.
To achieve this, Gyeonggido Office of Education will
- never give up on a single child.
- create schools where students’ well-being is ensured through HYUKSHIN(“Innovation”) Education.
- collaborate with local community for students’ learning.
- develop an understanding on how to live within their community.
- enrich teachers and staff’s workplace environment.
- encourage parental participation in their child’s education and alleviate the cost of education.
- create fair opportunities and a safe environment for students.
- innovate administration system to fulfill schools and students’ needs.
Policies of Gyeonggi Education
Policy 1 Learners’ Well-being
We proceed to make schools an enjoyable learning environment where every student can discover and acquire the value and meaning of their lives by themselves.
Policy 2 School Autonomy
We support school autonomy so that every school community member makes a decision and takes joint responsibility through participation and communication.
Policy 3 Safe Schools
We make a healthy and safe educational environment where all students commit themselves to learning.
Policy 4 Innovation in School Administration
We innovate school administration systems to support school autonomy.